Here is a great recipe for Hemp Pudding made with Hemp milk that we found on YouTube! Enjoy!
How to Make Hemp Milk and Hemp Pudding
Making hemp mil is super easy!
Step 1 is to take two dates, remove the seeds and soak them in water overnight.
Ingredients Hemp Milk:
– 1 cup of shelled or hulled hemp seeds (hemp hearts or nuts – no difference)
– 3 cups of water
– Sweeten – options to sweeten are – 2 dates, 1-TB of maple syrup, honey or stevia
– ¼ teaspoon of vanilla powder or extract
– Pinch or pink salt
Don’t soak the hemp hearts!
Add the hemp seeds and water into a blender, then add the dates.
Straining the mixture is not needed – just preference, add the honey or maple syrup after straining so it doesn’t get caught up in your bag.
Finally, a pinch of pink salt (1/8 teaspoon) as a preservative and this adds minerals as well.
Chocolate Hemp Milk
That’s all you need and it will taste great if you want it chocolate milk just add a teaspoon of raw cacao.
Blend this for about 2 minutes.
– You can also add a tablespoon of matcha tea or chai tea to the milk for a healthy pick-me-up.
– I also add some raw cacao and chia seeds to it for an awesome breakfast pudding.
Hemp Pudding Ingredients:
– 1 cup hemp milk
– 3 tablespoons chia seeds
– 1 teaspoon raw cacao
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla powder/ or honey/ or maple syrup/ or stevia
Straining the Hemp Nuts
Straining the mix is not needed but try to use something non-synthetic.
If you strain, you can save the strained seeds for smoothies, pancakes, homemade ice cream, salads, as a body scrub, or just throw them in your garden as a compost since they are so nutrient dense. Just refrigerate them if you don’t use them right away.
If you love this recipe check out